Welcome to EPE course 2020!
Annual, award-winning EMPOWERING PATIENT EDUCATION (EPE) COURSE 2020 is now accepting participants. EPE course (25 ECTS) is targeted for master and PhD students in Nursing/Health Sciences and Advanced Practice Nurses. More information:https://sites.utu.fi/nursingscienceresearchprogrammes/epe/empowering-patient-education/.
EPE course 2020 goes fully online! We wanted to make it possible for everyone from all over the world to join the entire course. Flexible learning is organized in 5 online modules from 31st August to 11th December 2020.
Registration is now open:http://ty.fi/epe2020 (deadline 15th August). Price for the course is 500 €. Course is free of charge for students in Master or PhD programmes.
- Enhance your understanding about empowerment and empowering patient education
- Gain skills to apply the concepts and methods of empowering patient education to your clinical work or research
- Lecturers are experienced researchers and experts in the field of empowering patient education
- Meet students, health care professionals and researchers online from different fields of health care and health sciences
- Gain confidence in communicating in English with people all over the world
Department of Nursing, University of Turku, Finland warmly welcomes you to the EPE course 2020!
Please share this with your colleagues, students and other contacts.